Conscious of the special conditions created by COVID-19, Yaloou team makes sure that everyone is keeping hygiene protocols with respect to crew and passengers’ health, safety, comfort and general welfare.
Yaloou has adjusted all operational procedures in accordance with the updated directions of the World Health Organization and Greek health authorities and has raised the bar with supplementary protocols. More specifically:
- All vessels of the Yaloou fleet have enhanced their cleaning and hygiene regimes to extensive biological cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable face masks are available onboard.
- All interior surfaces are wiped down regularly with disinfectant.
- Yachts are washed down externally on a daily basis.
- Crew’s temperature is checked daily.
- Yacht crews are spending as much time as possible self-isolating at anchor or onboard.
- Masks are worn, when yachts are provisioning for supplies.
- Supplies coming onto vessels are unpacked on the dock and are disinfected before they are moved on board.
- Deep clean takes place between charters.
- Yaloou vessels use recyclable disposable cutlery